From Kim Lean,CrowdFarmX customer:
- 1 piece of Char Siew uncut so it does not dry up. Only cut when you are ready to serve.
- Request for a bit of sauce from the Char Siew hawker
- A can of abalone (optional)
- A quarter of steamed chicken (as much or little as you like)
- Stock from the steamed chicken
1. Separate the abalone from the water in the can. Bring the abalone water to a boil to remove any residual smell of the can.
2. Stir in a dash of light soya sauce, dark soya sauce, oyster sauce and 2 slices of ginger and leave it to boil.
3. Add soya sauce and a bit of chicken stock according to personal taste
4. Fry some onions and garlic for garnishing, put aside.
5. Boil hot water, scald the noodles and the chopped Chay Sum
6. Strain noodles and put in a big plate, garnish with Chay Sum
7. Shred steam chicken, slice the abalone and Char Siew to put on the W0W™ noodle.
8. Pour the prepared sauce over the noodles slowly. Do not flood the noodles.
9. Sprinkle the garlic and onions over the noodles.
"There you have a fantastic Konlo noodles. I even made my own wonton to add in but you can skip it if it is too much work. Enjoy my dear sisters n friends!"